Web-IT Center believes in giving clients what they want and need, and as such we constantly aim to meet targets and goals with honesty and integrity, as well as hard work and dedication. While we do offer our best efforts and will do everything within our capacity to meet our clients’ needs, we cannot guarantee our services to any extent.
With that said, Web-IT Center aims to help its clients as much as possible, and with this comes our liberal refund policy which is as follows:
- Cancellation of services does not guarantee the refund of payments made. Due to the nature of the work involved, Web-IT center cannot and will not assure any refunds should there be a cancellation of services.
- Payments for our services are generally non-refundable even when payments or fees are paid in advance.
- In the event that a refund has been promised, we reserve the right to debit the amount for any work that has already been completed and for work that is currently in progress.
- Certain items and services are completely non-refundable, and as such, we reserve the right to decline any refunds for the following:
1. Any SEO Campaigns or packages
2. Digital content that has already been contracted and delivered
3. Other digital marketing products such as e-books, white papers, videos, infographics, and other similarly informative content
4. E-marketing and E-commerce project expenses
5. Social media and reputation management expense
6. PPC fees and expenses
7. Content distribution and syndication expenses
- Any taxes that have been paid to regulatory bodies cannot and will not be refunded.
- Should there be violations in the terms and conditions of our policies, we reserve the right to cancel the agreement, and as such, no refunds will be owed.
- For delays due to third party participation, no refunds will also be made.